Thursday, April 2, 2009

Something else I do differently because I'm fat.

I won't shop at certain places. Places where I may run into people from a previous life. When I was thin. Thinner. All the people who would tell the exBF - wow you should see how fat she is! Or him - his son works there, he shops there, I can hear him now "geez, have another sandwich, will ya???" His favorite thing to say when he saw his ex-wife of anyone else he felt like disparaging. One of his stock of sarcastic remarks used to poke fun. Fun. Ahem. That's why I avoid seeing him. Because of all the fun.

So grocery shopping has become a major endeavor for me. Something I hate to begin with but now it involves going to one store but never getting comfortable there so trying another one. But seeing the exBF there and driving away without ever going inside. Going back to the uncomfortable store and getting as much as I can that I need from there. Just don't like that store.

It's funny too because that's the town I want to move back to. My home town. But I guess I figure by the time I can do that - I'll be thin again, right? Yeah. Or dead I suppose.

Actually doing quite well sticking to my diet. Don't get excited though, I'm still fat.

No comments: