Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slow metabolism? How about NO metabolism!!

I am disappointed and a bit disgusted. So what did I do? Ate half a box of mac n' cheese.

I have been doing pretty well with my salads and eating fresh fruit - Slimfast - but it seems to make no more difference to me than if I was eating all my meals at Taco Bell. It's at this point where I always say - to hell with it! I might as well eat the way I want to. I may be fat but at least I won't be miserable!

Unfortunately I know what it means. Exercise. Sigh-h-h. I know exercise will give me energy, speed up my metabolism, tighten everything up and everything good. But I need energy FIRST so I can start exercising. But it just doesn't work that way.

When I come home from work every day I am so exhausted and sleepy, I can't imagine working out. Even though I apparently bought some yoga DVD's under the influence of Ambien. I don't remember really but I think they are for older people or something. I don't know if I looked for yoga for fat people or not. My intentions are good, my discipline is not.

No comments: