Monday, April 20, 2009

Does twice count as a routine?

So - I did yoga again today. If you can call my bending and wheezing and lying flat on the floor unable to do another thing - yoga - then I did it. Saturday and Monday. TWICE!! What's sad is, it's yoga for "the young at heart." I'm not sure if they counted on somebody who is young at heart but fat in the middle. I think the thing I am having the most trouble with is all that breathing. Sheesh! This silver haired lady with no fat on her frame insists that people BREATHE while doing her contortions. That's HARD!

My body isn't quite in the Gumby mode yet, and I'm pretty sure nobody expected Gumby to take big deep breaths while pokey made him bend in half. Not sure what Pokey had in mind but that's for another day.

Anyway. I did it twice. Woo hoo. I think next time I won't eat a cup full of Pez right before hand, might keep me from starting to get nauseous halfway through. Although I'm thinking you probably shouldn't eat a cup full of Pez before doing ANYthing, but who am I?

No comments: