Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the day.

The big 5 - 0 day. 50. Years old. Now I'm wondering if maybe I should have gotten a matching tattoo with my daughter. She wants to, I kind of felt like I was done with that. My BF doesn't want me too, I don't know. But anyway! I have been doing quite well with my diet, actually. My daughter was up from school with her fiance' Friday night, leaving late on Saturday. We went to dinner for my birthday, I ate a chicken breast with rice. Half of it, actually. Then the server brought me a little ice cream birthday thingy, I ate a little but kind of gave the rest to Dan and Dani. I did have 2 yummy cupcakes when we got home, and another one for breakfast on Sunday. But I made Dani take the rest with them so they wouldn't be here. I would have eaten every last one of them.

I have 2 days off work, today and tomorrow. Not sure what I am going to do on my birthday. I think Andy is working. BF wants to do something with food and I am really tempted to splurge and have some ribs, but I don't know. That's tomorrow.

Part of me (MOST of me) wants results right away. NOW. But it doesn't really work that way, at least not for any kind of lasting results. I keep thinking that tomorrow being my 50th birthday I should start some kind of exercise program, something I can start slowly and work up to. I have a Yoga for Dummies DVD, maybe I will try that. Maybe maybe maybe. Why don't I commit to anything for goodness sakes?

No comments: