Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I had a dream . . .



Not my real salad, mine was mostly gone!!

I woke up this morning in the midst of a dream, a dream where I was going place to place and there was always food involved somehow. At the cleaners when I went into my purse there was a BLT tucked in there, the whole sandwich with no plastic wrap, no napkin, it was just tucked in behind my wallet. Looked yummy! And then I walked past a storefront I think was an ice cream shop and I spotted bags of cotton candy up on the wall. I think Ashton Kucher was behind the counter which was weird, but I managed to get my hands on some cotton candy and I left. My next stop is kind of hazy but wherever it was it involved buttered toast. Hmmm...

Had the day off work so I slept late and shortly after I had my whole wheat bagel and tea for breakfast, my BF showed up with grocery bags. He proceeded into the kitchen where he grabbed a big bowl and proceeded to make the biggest fruit salad I have ever seen! He cut up watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries he pitted, whole nectarines he cut up with the skin, strawberries, grapes, plums and honestly I don't know what else. Not only did he cut it all up by himself, he did it twice as fast as I would have, and with half the mess! Amazing!!

We carried the bowl into the living room and shared it with 2 forks while we watched TV. I was surprised how much of it we ate! Soo-o-o-o .. I dream about cotton candy and bacon and butter, and my BF brings me a ton of stuff I SHOULD be eating. You don't think he could be spying on my dreams, could he??