Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Unimportant things . . .

I've been tagged by Cynthia at A Shimmy In My Spirit! She's the lovely lady I won the sweet canvas wrapped print from. :)


* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you.
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


I found it intriguing that it was the UNimportant things I should list. Hmm-m-m.

1) How comfy my bed feels when a tired me climbs in at night.

2) Coming home from work and seeing my lawn has been cut, knowing my neighbors might put up with me for a while longer.

3) Cheese. 'Nuff said.

4) My cats letting me sleep in on the weekend. Not that they do ...

5) Beads. I love pretty beads. Mm-m-m ... tourmaline ..

6) My soaps. Now some would argue that because I tape them and watch all the episodes on the weekend that they ARE important to me. But really? Not important. Just enjoyable mindless entertainment. And there is only one show - I'm just in the habit of saying soap(s) from when I used to watch more than one.

Now since I don't usually play by the rules (and since this is not my main blog and doesn't have a huge readership - okay - neither does my main blog!) I will just say that - anybody who reads this - please play along! And you can even follow the rules if you want to!

No comments: