Friday, February 11, 2011

It's against the Geneva Convention, isn't it?

I should look so good!
I hate the phone.  Or more accurately, I hate the phone at home.  Does not even occur to me to check my messages very often.  When I do I hope all the messages are junk I can delete immediately.  Not sure why I feel that way.  Regardless, I listened to my answering machine yesterday and discovered that a rehab place had called.  Apparently my new surgeon type doctor requested they put me on a conditioning program.  It's kind of amazing really.  You want weight loss surgery so you are willing to do whatever "they" tell you to do.  They being the insurance companies and the doctors.

So, for 4 weeks, twice a week, I will be going to see a physical therapist, basically.  But for some people it will become - my personal trainer.  Yep, that's it, a personal trainer!  I've always wanted my own trainer, haven't you?

They don't water board fat girls, do they?

No comments: